27 April 2016

Refashion from jeans

always be along with me
There was a lot of jeans that my hub did not use for a long time, so I gave them a chance to be helpful in this life hohoho.

Oops!
I made a new pen case for me, and I use the zipper from the old one
My pen case
Sewing my short jacket
Short jacket
Making a new hat, and I can wear with 4 styles.
My hat with 4 styles
My purse to keep money and cards
My purse
A new handbag is easy to bring with
Handbag
A tote bag to go fishing
Tote bag
Scissors look dangerous without covers, so I made covers for them.
Covers for my scissors
I made tailor's ham and sausage and stuffed them with the old T-Shirt
Tailor’s Ham and Sausage
It is really fun when I find out that something I have done before. Open mouth a while. Lol. I never think that I could make them. Try to take more pictures when I have done something.


Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment