26 April 2016

My betel leaves' story

I got 3 betel stems from a kind friend this winter. I kept them in my house and waited for summer to bring them out. Hehehe. After I brought them out, one of them died. T_T. There were two. Sad. Their leaves felt day by day again and again.

I moved to another pot, which is bigger than the old one. They are growing up now, more leaves appear nowadays.
I love to eat betel leaves, so bought a bunch of them to eat. I saved the stems to plant. They look so green, do they? Unfortunately, after a few hours, some of them were wilted.
I moved some of them inside and plant in water to active their roots like the way I did with my lemongrass. They were almost wilted and weak. However, after a day I plant them in water, they were awake.
Moved the rest of them inside because they were going wilted. Of course, after a day, some of them were awake. 
Meanwhile, two stems from my friend are growing up, and one of them buds more stalks. Muaha muaha
Update 

I cannot wait to see them grow up more and more hehehe.

Here is the way I active betel roots. (Click on)

No comments:

Post a Comment