27 April 2016

Refashion from Shirts


The day I came here, in my opinion, everything cost an arm and a leg. I did not want to buy anything. However, I bought a sewing machine to sew clothes on my own. Guess what? The fabric in here cost an arm and a leg, too. Even when I bought a lot of fabric from my country, I did not want to use them. I tried to save them for my future projects. Even though I tried to save my fabric, I need to wear clothes due to the cold weather. At that time, we tried to arrange my hubby's closet. I found out there were many new shirts that my hubby never wore them. He said that all of them were the wrong size, the collars were too small and the sleeves were too long for him. That was why I refashioned his shirts into my shirts. hehehe

OOps! I forgot to take the original shirts before I cut them.
Love to wear them
The front (the third shirt)
The back (the third shirt)
The front (the first shirt)
The back (the first shirt)
The second
Just finish it last week
My dress
My short jacket
The dark spots were the pockets of jeans, so I hid them by flowers, they became the stamens hohoho
Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment