26 April 2016

Cuisinart DLC6 Food Processor, 8 Cup Chrome

A food processor is one of my dream tools that I want to get for a very long time. I can make a lot of foods from this machine, such as beef meatballs, meat baloneys, etc. However, it cost an arm and a leg. I must wait for it on sale. While I was waiting for it, I usually went to the mall to look at which one is the best processor for me. I chose 8-cups food processor even when it is just 8 cup. The old version is always better than the new one. Its cup is thick, and the button is easy to use. It works like a horse, lol. I abuse it so much. Muaha muaha.

It was almost a year to wait for it. Finally, it was on sale on Black Friday, last year. It cost $60 and I bought it right away at that time. Macy's was sale online. 


Just slicing carrots, I used thin slicing disc
Very quick, 10 seconds.

Cons: Actually, it can only contain 4 cups instead of 8 cups. When I processed 1 lbs of meat, and the meat came out. I must have processed a little by little. Besides, it does not attach dough blade with. I recommend you to buy the 11-cup food processor. If you want to make a dough by food processor, or you want a big food processor, you should choose the 11-cups-one. 11-cups was sale $70 on last Black Friday. However, its cup is thin, and I do not like its buttons.

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment