25 April 2016

My crochet project



The day I came here, it was too cold that I could not stand it. I went to buy a woolen hat and a woolen scarf, but it cost an arm and a leg. I am a "rice and meat" person (rice and meat is my own idiom, it means I always save money). I decided to crochet hats and scarves by myself. Muaha muaha.

It was almost a year, how time flies. Trying to save my memories so I can read in the future.

My first scarf and mitten
The hats for me and my hubby.
The first time, tried to crochet hats
Yahoo, I could make a hat, continued to make the other ones. hehehe
More fashionable
I tried to make a purse and a bag for me so I could carry them along.
my handbag
My purse
My younger sister loved my hat and scarf, so I made for her, too. 
The hat is a little small hehehe
I used white and pink woolen for the scarf
I wrote this post to save memory, and I love the feeling "Wow, I could make it!" when I read my old posts. 

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment