17 April 2016

Being nice



      This semester, I study at a small campus. I am very happy about that because I can get the best place to study on this campus. Besides, I can see how people behave in this small world. That is my hobby. Just sitting on a seat, and look around when I am tired because of homework.
      I have been here for four weeks, and I realize that most students moved the furniture even when there are many warning boards on the wall. It is easy to understand because there are not enough chairs for them when they want to have lunch and chat with their friends. That is why they must move the chairs. However, the big problem is they mostly do not bring the furniture back to the place they suppose to be. This becomes predominantly here. When I saw cleaner's face. I know that she was not happy when she moved the chairs back.
     I do not know what is going on in this world. Yes, we pay for the cleaner to clean the campus but we do not pay for her to arrange what they mess. How rude?

No comments:

Post a Comment