28 February 2016

An Old Apartment


     This is the place that kept my memories... Today, I am checking my folders, and I see these pictures. It made me remember that time. That was so bewildered because I was new there.

I was living on the third floor
       The day I came here I did not take my apartment's picture. I took them when I moved out hehehe. It was so convenient and comfortable when I lived there. However, I hated the parking lot. I was there in winter, and there were no parking lots when I came home late. It took a while to find a place to park our car. It was tough 'cause we had to walk to our house. I remember that last winter was so cold.
 
     From this house, I knew how to bake bread, and how to deal with the oven. I miss it a lot. Its kitchen is too small, but the oven is big. At that time, I felt this kitchen is too big until I am in my new apartment.

I miss my old oven
even the island
     I am writing this post to save this sweet memory. To remind me when I get older. I love Camden Northpoint's services. They fixed everything quickly after one day we sent them our requirements. The light was not working? Fixed tomorrow. The washer got stuck, fixed.
 I miss my big washing machine and dryer. They are so big


My old oven is like my friend because we were together, and shared happiness as well as sadness.



Miss the microwave

My big fridge never full because it is huge


I miss my bathroom. It is big, too. I miss the big cabinet in the bathroom



  I miss the big pantry near to the island.

The bedroom is like my close friend. I was used to studying in there. There is a big sliding door in the bedroom, and it is through to the balcony. I did not like it. We could see, and the others could do.
There is a table in it, we put our computer there.
Oooo, my big closet 

   Miss the living room and dining room which we never used hehehe
There is a big mirror in the dining room
That was a mess the first day we came there

 And, that was a big mess the day we moved out hehehe



the balcony
The main door
We moved by ourselves, we could not use the rear mirror hic hic

really miss this number
This house is too big for me. I always felt that it is too big when I was at home alone. Now I am in a new house, and I realize that the old one is really big. I miss you, my old apartment. If I had a change, I would come to visit you.

Love
Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment