21 December 2016

Char Siu fried rice

I get leftover char siu, so I give it a try. hehehe. I make Char Siu fried rice this time. let's get started!

Ingredients:
2 cups of char siu (cut it into the cubed piece)
1 can of corn
1 cup of boiled carrot (cut it into the cubed piece)
1/4 cup of leek or green onion
1 tsp of minced garlic
1 tbs sugar
1/4 tsp salt

Direction:
- Heat the cast iron skillet on medium heat. Pour a little of the oil and minced garlic into the skillet. Stir it till the garlic becomes yellow. 
- Put the char siu into the skillet, stir it well. Then, put carrot and corn into the skillet. 
- Sprinkle salt and sugar and stir it well. Finally, put green onion into it.   
Actually, I am supposed to fry the rice with it, but I thought it is too much oil. I decided to mix the char siu mixture with the rice.

Done!!!!


Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment