28 October 2016

Broccoli salad - Easey Recipe

This recipe salad is for you, my friend. I know that you have been waiting for me for a very long time hehehe. As I promised you that I will post some recipes for international students, especially for you, who had not been cooking before. Of course, I am trying to make very easy recipes for you that you can cook for yourself. Here is more information about health benefits of broccoli that I loaded from the internet.

Source from veggiesinfo.com
Ingredient:

Vegetable
1  broccoli stalks.

For dressing
1 tbs sugar
1 tbs water
1/2 tbs and 1 tsp apple vinegar
1/2 tsp sesame oil (olive oil)
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp grind black pepper
* 1 pinch of salt (optional)

Direction:
- Mix all the dressing ingredients as well.
- Clean the broccoli with water. 
- Bring water to a boil on high heat (high heat keep your broccoli green). Then, put the broccoli into the pot. Stir it for 1 minute. Don't cook it too long.
- Strain the broccoli into a strainer.
- Pour the dressing into the boiled broccoli, and mix it well. Let's serve it. 


Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment