06 October 2016

Refashion form shirts - Summer season

I am the person cause the economy going down. Guess what? I refashioned my hubby's shirts and jean again. Lol, I did many projects this summer even when I got only a week before I started my fall semester. 
I just wanted to save my memories here, so I took their pictures, and keep them here. I hope that my pictures can help you to get some ideas as I am when I look at someone else's pictures.

Fall is coming, so I need a long sleeves shirt hehehe
This time is summer, so I need something short hehehe
One more short
Short again 
I need more long sleeves. Oops! Forgot to take the picture of the old shirt.
It is too. I forgot to take it again.
Forgot again
Its true color
I made a non-sleeves jacket for me from my husband's jean. Then, I realized that this is the jacket, which I really love when I was young, and I could not afford it.
I always feel great when I wear what I made. Lol.
Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment