27 July 2016

An express way to cook Vietnamese Beef Noodle

I made beef meatballs last weekend, and I used the water that I boiled meatballs to make beef noodle soup. It turned out so delicious as my husband said. I think he was right. I was surprised because that was the first time I saw my hub drank a lot of soup that he never drank when he ate noodles. Honestly, the noodle was so good, though. Sometimes, the simple is always the best.

Ingredients 
2 liters of boiled meatballs soup (the recipe is here)
2 anise star
1   2 inch-long cinnamon bark
1 cardamon
3 cloves
1 big spring onion
1 tsp black pepper

3 tbs fish sauce
1/2 tbs salt
100-gram rock sugar (6tbs sugar)
Noodles

Direction
- Bring the soup to a boil, and put meatballs, onion, and spices into the soup. Simmer it on medium-low heat 20 minutes. 

Meanwhile, boil the noodles, and set them into a bowl, it is ready to serve. 
Tada

The soup tastes so good and so fragrant. Yummy!!

LL



No comments:

Post a Comment