03 June 2016

Silicone Hot Handle Holder for skillets

People who are using cast iron skillets really know that there is a weak point with the skillets. You know what? That is the handle. It is so hottttt. Sometimes, we hold the handle while we are cooking. Consequently, we burnt our hands. That is why I made a potholder for my Takoyaki mold, and it was failed. Lol. I made it too thick to avoid high heat, so it did not fix at all. hahaha.

One day, I saw the "Silicone Hot Handle Holder' at Academy Store, it cost about $7. I bought it and use it until now. It is so good, and my hand did not burn anymore. It is worth the money it costs. I recommend you to buy it if you are using cast iron skillets now. You will not regret it.
Still look new after 2 years
Mine, Muaha muaha
However, my handle fixes the skillet that I bought later. Muaha muaha
They still look good, right?
Great day

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment