26 April 2016

Drawing

I found out that I drew many cartoon characters before. Muaha muaha. Of course, I save and post them here. It is fun when I see what I have done. It was almost 5 years. Wow wow. I remember that I drew them when I got stress from work and school. How fun it was? 

I drew it when I watched Kungfu Panda 2
I saw a picture on the internet. Pig is my sign hehehe
I made my stamp with my initial name by a rubber eraser. Hahaha

I saw a picture on the internet, love her mouth.
I drew this bear when I saw my pillow cover.
I love bears
This is from my foam cover
He looks so cute.
This is from my pillow cover
I love pigs
Pillow again
I saw a picture from pillow cover. He looks so happy.
From internet
I saw a picture from the internet
I love Pooh
Pooh is my childhood
I love a hippo, too.
She looks so sexy hehehe
Look at her hands! She is baking now. It is my future hehehe

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment