16 August 2012

#25~Twin bento (onirigi with tuna inside, fried chicken wing)

Twin
I wanted to make 3 onirigi and give "3 sisters" name to my bento, but the box is small so I can put 2 onirigi. There are 2 onirigi, so I can't call them "3 sisters" LOL. Just call them Twin. he..he..he.
I made three bento boxes for us. But my younger sister's camera didn't work anymore. I came to my office and borrowed my co-worker's camera. So I can take only my bento. So sad...
Anyway, enjoy my bento the first, hope to get a new one asap. he..he..he


Inside the box: 
- Onirigi with tuna inside, decorated with nori.
- Fried chicken wing and sauced with ketchup, chili sauce, a little vinegar, a little sugar.

(My refrigerator is empty today. There is not any vegetable. OOp Got 2 slices of tomatoes >_<)


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment