15 August 2012

#24~Sun flower garden bento

Sunflower garden Bento
Today I made the sunflower garden bento for my younger sister. It took about 7 minutes to decorate her bento and my bento. But after everything was done, the camera worked not well. So my sunflowers look like a withered flower. LOL
Inside the box:

Flowerpots: shaped carrot
Tree-trunks: nori
Leaves:  chervil
Stamens: fried meatball (minced pork, chopped carrot, chopped garlic sesame oil, sugar and fish sauce. Mixed well, mold shape circle, flour and frying them)
Petals: corn

My bento
  I don't know how to give a name to my bento he..he..he, just call this "my bento"

Inside my bento: fried meatball, daikon kimchi, chervil, mixed rice with corn and chopped carrot. We serve this bento with soup (my younger sister prepared the soup last night)

Soup: chicken meat, corn, and cubed carrot.




Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment