20 July 2012

Recipe#1: Kimchi for a busy person

Kimchi after ferment
Hi everybody, my favorite food is Kimchi, I like Kimchi so much. Look at the picture That is my Kimchi I made last night for my special person ^_^.
Let's see my recipe:

1. Cut Chinese cabbage about 5cm in length and 3cm wide.
Add salt, mix it well, set aside 20 minutes.

2. Kimchi paste: Julienne Carrot, Julienne radish, Green onion, hot pepper flakes, chopped garlic, fish sauce, sugar, salt, sesame oil.

3. Wash and drain salted Chinese cabbage with water a few time.
   Mix the Kimchi paste with cabbage, and put them into a container.

Enjoy!


P/s: I took 30minutes to finish my Kimchi. It's very simple. This way I learned from my friend, she has been cooking Korean food for 10 years. If you like Kimchi or Korean food you can see http://www.maangchi.com. This site is very helpful to learn Korean cooking, and the owner is very friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment