23 July 2012

#6~Lunch box: Kimbap (rice rolls with kimchi, vegetable)


Hi everybody, today I make a Korean recipe. It is a popular recipe. It is Kimbap. I love Kimbap, I love Korean food. he.he.he. I prepared boiled carrot, cucumber, avocado, fried egg, rice, and fried kimchi with shrimp....(it take 30 minutes, you can prepare them before you go to sleep) I made 2 kinds of kimbap.
1. Kimbap with a fried egg:
- Slices of fried eggs.
- Boiled carrot & cucumber strip, a slice of avocado.

Let's roll Kimbap
- Put a sheet of seaweed on the cutting board and make a layer of rice on the seaweed.
- Continue to place slices of fried egg, boiled carrot & cucumber strip, a slice of avocado.
- Roll it up.
- Cut the roll into pieces about 2cm thick.

2. Kimbap with fried kimchi and shrimp:
- Mince kimchi and shrimp (peel shell). Fry them with chopped garlic.
- Boiled carrot & cucumber strip.
Rolling ^_^.


P/s: I took 30 minutes for rolling 6 kimbap bar. So I only take 30 minutes for preparing last night and 30 minutes for rolling Kimbap in the morning.
I made it for me and my Older sister. I just want to say to her that I am proud of her every day. I hope she is always happy and healthy. Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment