15 July 2012

#01-^_^-Bento for younger sister


Hi Everybody,  Bento for today is for the special person, I made them for my younger sister because today is her first work day at FV Hospital. I hope she will like them. And I hope everything will be great for her...
Ingredient:

1. Salad:
- Some slices of cucumber, potato, and carrot.
- Mayonnaise sauce.

2. Fried vegetables:
- Some slices of beef.
- Some slices of carrot, pepper, and potato.
- Green onion.

3. Others:
- I prepared some boiled sausage, fried egg, boiled egg, some slices of carrot and potato to decorate for the bento box.

4. Dessert:
- Small apple. (oh..nope... I forgot to take a picture of it, but you can imagine, it is very delicious and so cute hehehehe)

Enjoy it!!!
Byeeee....See you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment