16 July 2012

#02-Rice ball, tuna, shrimp, vegetable, kimchi and sausage...

Bento for my younger sister
Bento for today is for three, I made them for my younger sister and my youngest sister, brother.
Today is the second work day of my younger sister. So I made them for her. I hope she can eat all of them because they are too big...^_^
Today my youngest brother and sister go to my hometown. So I also prepared a lunch box for them.

Bento for my youngest brother and sister  
(My younger sis. went to work, so I don't have a good camera so the pic.'s too "big" hehehe)


Let's see my recipe:

Ingredient :

Meat: Tuna can, sausage, shrimp.
Vegetable: radish pickles, carrots, cucumbers, cabbages.
Spice: chopped garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sugar.
Other: seaweed.

1. Rice ball: there are 2 kinds of rice balls
 ~ One:  I added kimchi, sausage inside the rice ball.
(Frying chopped kimchi and chopped sausage together)
 ~ Another: I added tuna inside the rice ball.
(Frying tuna, chopped garlic, green onion, sugar, a little soy sauce together)

2. Other:
~Flour shrimp, radish pickles, carrots, cucumbers, cabbages.


P/s: You can prepare the inside of rice ball before you go to sleep. It takes about 15 minutes for cutting and frying. Then keep them in the Freezer.
Tomorrow morning u will cook the rice, frying flour shrimp and vegetable...
Making the rice ball and decorating it (it take 30 minutes to make 14 rice balls and decorate 3 lunch boxes).

2 comments:

  1. Looks nice and great idea to stuff the rice balls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rina. I have just came your blog. Your blog is great. I think you are a great moom too. Nice to meet you Rina.

      Delete