18 July 2012

#03~Bento: Shrimp, chicken meat, chinese cabbage,....

Bento for my younger sister (So cute ya!!!)
Hi everybody, the bento for today is for two, one for my younger sister, and one for me ^_^. 
Bento for me (Yummy)
Let's see what I did. I prepared shrimp, chicken meat, Chinese cabbage, shaped carrot, tamarind, chopped garlic, hot pepper flakes (you can skip it if you don't like the spicy taste), fish sauce, sugar, salt, oyster sauce...

Recipes:

1. Poached shrimp: it will be inside the rice ball.
- Shrimp (u can peel the shell of shrimp if you want, don't cut their tail plsss..)
- Frying shrimp, chopped garlic, fish sauce, salt, sugar

2.Chicken meat with tamarind sauce
- Chicken meat: marinate with sugar and salt
- Tamarind sauce: tamarind, chili flakes pepper, sugar, fish sauce.
- Frying chicken meat with chopped garlic until the chicken meat cooked, pour tamarind sauce and mix well.

3. Frying Chinese cabbage with oyster sauce. (if you don't like oil, you can mix boiled Chinese cabbage with soy sauce, chopped garlic,  hot pepper flakes, and sugar)




P/s: I feel that I could decorate better than before he..he..he..but the colored pictures were not beautiful because of my old camera. I will try to buy a new one in the future T_T. Then I can give you the real picture he..he

No comments:

Post a Comment