05 June 2017

Sunpentown CL-010 Multi-Function Miller and Juice Extractor

Finally, my hubby bought me the Sunpentown CL-010 Multi-Function Miller and Juice Extractor last year. I use it many times. It has 3 functions, such as a juicer, grinder, and miller. 


Here is all accessories that I have.
The first time, I tried to grind soybean for tofu. I placed a cotton fabric bag to get beancake from the juice.
Pour water into the bean.
We had to clean the dehydrating bowl when I grind 2 lbs of soybean. It might be stuck.
This is the miller lid after grinding
Beancake
Here is some bean cake in the fabric bag. 

Making tofu while reading Hamlet (Still, remember this semester, I was struggling with Hamlet) lol
The first time, I tried to juice tomatoes and carrots
Look so fresh
I have never tried to mill the rice. lol

Pro.
- I cannot expect more with the price around $125.
- It works like a horse.

Con.
- Clean the dehydrating bowl frequently when I grind more than 1 pound of soybean. It might be stuck. (The machine turns off when it is stuck).
- It is white so I cannot clean the color of the carrot on the lid. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment