12 August 2016

Marinated beef cubes sautéed

Yay! I usually eat beef nowadays because I love to, hehehe. Besides, I just finished my class this semester, so I am going to try some recipes nowadays, muaha, muha, hehehe

Ingredients
Marinating: 
1 lb of beef cubes
1tbs of smoked paprika powder, 1 tsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp soy sauce, 2 tbs oil.

Vegetables: 1/3 cup of baby carrot, 1/2 lbs bell pepper, 1/2 spring onion, 2 leeks. 

Direction:
Marinating
Marinating the beef with marinating ingredients. Then, place the marinated beef cubes in the fridge.
Preparing the vegetables: 
Cut the vegetables into cubes
Boiling water to dip the vegetables. First, put the carrot into the boiled water in 3 minutes, then put bell pepper in it about 1 minute, and then take them out, cool them down in an ice water bowl.
Drain the vegetables, and let's sautéed. 
Place the cast iron skillet on the stove with high heat, pour some oil in it. Make sure the skillet is really hot and put the marinated beef into it. When the outside of the beef cubes become brown, it is time to put the vegetables and stir them well.
Done!!!
My lunch
Our dinner hehehe

Hana








No comments:

Post a Comment