13 August 2016

How to knead the dough by a bread machine

I am so happy from the day that I bought my bread maker because I will not spend a lot of time to knead the dough, and I can do the other things while the maker is working. Hehehe. It was almost a year that I have baked bread at home many times. It means I have kneaded the dough by hands a year. Lol. From now on say goodbye to kneading the dough by hands, hehehe. I am just kidding because there are many kinds of recipes need to knead the dough by hands. Hahahaha. 

Here are the ways I knead my dough by a bread machine.
- Place the bread pan with the kneading blade in it on the scale.
- Weight and put each ingredient into the maker in the exact order.
First, liquid ingredients.
Second, dry ingredients.
Last, yeast.
- In the instruction said that "Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature, but I just put the ingredients like egg, butter, and milk into the maker right away after I take them out of the fridge. The dough is fine without letting the ingredients at room temperature.
- Pour milk, butter into the bread pan.
- Put the salt, the bread flour, and then the sugar into the bread pan.
- Use the handle of the spoon to form a well (small hole) in the flour where you will put the yeast.
- Insert the bread pan into the bread maker, and gently close the lid. 
- Plug in the bread maker, the press the menu select button to select choose "level 9 (dough)". 
- The kneading blade will do its work. It takes 30 minutes.
- You can use the silicone spatula to scrape the dough on the bread pan (it is just optional) because all ingredients come together at the end.
- When the kneading process is almost done, it will beep one time before 5 minutes, it is time to raise the dough. If you do not like to rise the dough in the bread maker, you can take it out of the bread making, or you can let it in the bread maker to rise. It is great to raise the dough in the bread maker because it is warm, and the temperature in the bread maker is suitable for the dough to rise. However, the dough might be dry, I do more this step at that time.
- Remove the kneading blade, and shape the dough into a ball.
- Then spraying the oil on it surface, put it back to the bread pan, close the lid. It takes 1 hour.

- Once the program is complete, and it will beep one time. Take the bread pan out of the bread maker.
- Punch the dough, and cut the dough into even portions. Shape them into desired shapes that you want.

Done!!!


Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment