01 August 2016

Tender grilled pork meat - Recipe

I am the person who is looking for delicious grilled meat recipes. I have tried many recipes, and I am not satisfied with them. Finally, I am satisfied with three recipes that I got from 3 bloggers, who are really sweet and kind-hearted. This is one of the recipes that is really suitable to steam thin rice pancake and vermicelli rice. Thanks, mulanbepnha.blogspot.com for sharing the recipe. I adjusted the recipe according to my taste.

Ingredients:
2,5 pounds pork meat, slice the meat one by one (shoulder is the best part for the grill)

Sauce:
2 pieces of brown candy in pieces (1/3 cup of brown sugar)

3/4 cup of water
2 tbs of shredded ginger
3 tbs of minced lemongrass
3 tbs of soy sauce
1 tbs of oyster sauce 
1/2 tbs of oiled annatto seeds (for color)

Directions
- Simmer brown candy, shredded ginger and water in a small saucepan until the liquid is a little bit thick. Let it cool.
- Mix all ingredients together, and place them in the fridge at least 8 hours. I prepare the meat at night, and cook it tomorrow. 
- Skew the meat, and grill it.
- Thanks, Sammi and Gemma for presenting me the grilled pan. Love you all.
- Serve with rice noodles. Yummy!!


Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment