05 July 2012

Greeting

Hi Everybody,

I'm Hana, an accountant. The English language is not my native language. Also, My English is very poor (T_T). I made my blog in English because I just want to practice English and improve my English. Let give me a comment in English, please!!! ^_^

Today I am making my blog, I just want to share something about cooking for anyone who likes cooking. There are some recipes that I have done well. You can follow my recipes and create it to become your taste.

Something about me: 

Before I didn't take care of my health. I ate anything that I could buy on my way to my office. I didn't eat on time.  And also I didn't like cooking anymore. But 2 years ago One thing happened to me, All of a sudden I fell flat to the ground down when I was staying at my boarding house.

After I came back from Hospital  I thought that I must take care of my health. Then I started to cook breakfast and dinner by myself. But it was very difficult more than I thought. I tried again step by step. I found out some recipes from the Internet. Big surprise!!! There are many good people who can cook well and they share their recipes on their personal website...

I am not sure I cook well or not, but nowadays I can prepare my breakfast, lunch & dinner by myself. Although sometimes my younger brother & sister complain my recipes what I create..(actually it taste ...(T_T) hehehe). But I can save so much money and also take care of my health too... So if you like my recipes, let take it and make become yours (^_*)

LET'S LEARN TO SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment