05 June 2017

Lemon Cheese Cake

Overheat at this time, lol. 
Cheesecakes are not my favorite cake, actually. However, I have made the lemon cheesecake several times because my husband's best friend really loves the cake. I am so happy when he said that he felt like he is in the heaven for the first time he tried my cheesecake. Yep, I couldn't agree more that the best compliment for the cook is someone loves yours. I planned to write the recipe down for your future wife, W, but I didn't finish it, yet. Today, I am writing it down, and this recipe is for yours. I am always pleased to bake the cake whenever you want, W. Just tell my hubby. 


INGREDIENTS:
16 oz original cream cheese (room temperature)
2 eggs (room temperature)
2 tbs of lemon juice (yellow)
7 tbs of sugar
1 tbs of all purpose flour (APF)
1 pie crust (10 inches)


DIRECTION:
- Preheat the oven to 300 Fahrenheit degrees. 
- Using the hand mixer to the mixer the cream cheese in a mixing bowl until it is smooth
- Put the APF into the bowl, and mix them well at a high speed.
- Do the same thing with sugar, and lemon juice.

- Put one egg at a time into the bowl, and mix them well at a low speed (high speed might increase bubble in the mixture).
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Gently pounding the crust with the mixture on the table to release the bubbles.
- Use the toothpick to release the bubbles if any.
- Place the cheesecake in the oven. Baking it about 40~60 minutes.
- Poke the cake with a toothpick. It is done when the toothpick is dried.

Enjoy!


Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment