05 July 2016

Oster® Expressbake Bread Maker with Gluten-Free Setting in White

I bought a bread maker muaha muaha. I did not plan to buy the bread maker, though. I used my hand mixer to knead my dough, and I was afraid that it might be broken because I abused it several times hehehe. I bought it at Bedbath&Beyond, and I used 20% off coupon for it, so it costs $64 (excluded taxes). Amazon is about $80, so different.

Actually, I was thinking about it and a stand mixer, but I decided to choose the bread maker because I am a bread lover. The machine can help me make bread when I come home late, and I do not have enough time to bake. Until now I still use it to knead my dough only. Hope to use it to bake bread in the future. Wait! I can use it to make jam, pork floss, or cake...
Let's see what I got

Let's look inside the machine. Look like a cooker. Lol
Including a measuring cup and scoop, 2 kneading blades, a kneading-blade removal tool.
That is all I have. Hehehe. Update later.

The first time bake bread by the maker. I did not use the recipe in the book that comes with the machine. Hehehehee
Using the maker to make chicken floss.
Gonna use it to make jam today. Lol
Just done my pineapple jam tonight. It is suitable for the sandwiches lol.

LL

No comments:

Post a Comment