19 July 2016

Homemade sausages

Guess what? I tried to make sausages nowadays, and it failed hehehe. Actually, it was not failed, but I cannot stand its smell. Lol. The casing was bought a long time ago, but it is still good. However, I cannot stand its smell either. I will try to make sausages later without using casing, or I have to find another way to reduce its smell.

I am not satisfied with the texture neither. It was not crunchy like I expected.
Here is the way I did.
Prepare the meat

Prepare the casing
- Soak it in the water and wine for 20 minutes
- Clean it several times under running water.
- Use the fennel to stuff the meat into the casing. 
Stuffing 
Stuff the meat, use chopsticks to push the meat into the casing.
Twist the sausages into even portions.
Steam them 20 minutes with medium heat
Fry sausages before serving.

Hana


No comments:

Post a Comment