10 February 2016

Serger machine (Janome 3434D) and sewing machine (Janome Magnolia 7330)

My lovers hehehe
Those are my sewing and serger machine. The sewing machine was bought a year ago, the day I came here. I love it very much. It helps me sew a lot of things hehehe. 

I love to use Janome branch because this branch is the best branch in my opinion. I used to have a Singer machine before. I was satisfied with it, but I love the Janome one more than that. It is so fast and the thread line is very beautiful and straight.


My fabric, which I bought from my country made my sewing machine smudge. Hic hjc

This is the serger machine that I bought it on Black Friday last year, 2015. Hehehe

I came to the store early morning and waited for them to open. Actually, I just waited for them 10-15 minutes, I think. Guess what? It cost only $79 instead of $300. Yahoo, that was what I was waiting for a very long time. Hehehe. And...
I just tried to thread it today. Ho ho ho. It had been waiting for me for 3 months. How poor it was? Hic hic.
I am not using it right now because I try to read the instruction book. When I get it, I will write about it later.

I bought both of them from Sewing & Vacuum Warehouse. I recommend you to visit here. They are awesome and the service is very good.

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment