27 January 2016

Salted eggs




Actually, I made salted eggs a long time ago. It was almost 3 months hehehe. The reason why I am making salted eggs is my eggs would have been over the date in a few days. I did not know why we did not use eggs. I tried to make a big flan cake, and the rest of my eggs was .. a lot. hehehe. Finally, it was when I remembered about mooncakes. I decided to make salted eggs on my own. Thanks, Thy Thy for sharing the recipe. This recipe can serve and use for making mooncakes. If you do not like the smell, you can try plainly salted egg recipe.

Today, I am writing the recipe for you Summi, hehehe.


Ingredients:
A.
 6~10 eggs (depend on your glass jar)
B.
1-liter water
250 gr coarse salt
2 slices of ginger
2-star anise
1 cardamon
1 log of cinnamon (2 inches)
1 tbs cooking wine
Mix the ingredient B in a pot.
 Bring it to boil.
Set it aside to cool it down
If your eggs are dirty, do this step. Meanwhile wash your eggs gently, and use a paper towel to clean it after that. If your eggs are not dirty, you do not need to wash the eggs.
Arrange the eggs into a glass jar. Pour the mixture above into the jar. Set it aside 30 days.

First day
This is the first time I made salted eggs. Hope everything will be ok. Hehehe

Update later
2 days

Update, after 2 months. I forgot to take them out after a month. They are not salted as I think. hehehe
In the oven, baking them at 350 F degree
Cool them down and freeze. hehehe
Tip:
* Make sure your glass jar is very clean.
*The eggs might float on the surface, you might use a plastic bag with water in it. Place the bag on the eggs gently. Lid the jar.
* The more you keep the eggs in the liquid, the more salted they are. 


Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment