28 December 2015

How to plant lemongrass at home?


I am going to plant lemongrass today. Hehehe. I put them into the water. When they get root. I will plant them in the soil. 

I put them on my counter (island).
Can't wait to see them grow. 
 28 Dec 2015

Update later
Jan 5, 2016
My trees are growing up. It is almost 1 week. 

The second one has not grown, yet. Hehehe

Jan 7, 2016
I thought the second one could not grow. After I had checked it, I took out its layer. After one night, its roots came out. 
I think the layer is so thick that is why the root could not come out.

After 3 weeks, gonna plant them in a pot
Ordering from the left to the right is 1 to 4
Removed them to a big pot
Here are the rest hehehee
24 April 2016
Man, they are growing up day by day
More trees have appeared
Look how they change!!!


Hana


No comments:

Post a Comment