22 December 2015

My garden


      Living in The U.S. is a dream with everyone, who wants to change their lives. Why? There are many things in here that you can not afford in anywhere. However, a simple thing in anywhere is a luxury thing that you cannot afford here. Guess what? That is a garden. 
      I still try to get it. Hehehe. And this is my mini garden. 

Update my garden
Jan 7, 2016
My aloe vera
My ginger
Can you see my ginger?
The kumquat tree that I got its seeds from my grammar teacher, who is so great. It is just like a present from her.
My betel, I got from my classmate who is so kind.
Some leek, I just planted
Have you ever seen a leek like that hohoho
I have not seen either. Hahaha. 

It is so peaceful when I am in my garden. I am so glad to see them growing up day by day.

Hana










No comments:

Post a Comment