31 August 2012

#33~ Apple bento & frog bento

Apple bento
I have changed my picture and the title of this post. This picture was taken by my co.worker.
Bento for today is a special bento. Can you see the frog with green color and the apple is too? I dyed green for my rice. It's very simple to do it.

Frog bento
Inside the bento:
- Chinese pea rolled with flour.
- Boiled Chinese pea.
- Sauced vegetarian bologna with soy sauce.
- Salad: mixed cabbage pickles, carrot, lemon juice, sugar, chopped garlic & chili.
- Dyed rice: I didn't buy food coloring at the market, because it is not good for health. I used one kind of green vegetable in my country. I don't know how to say it in English. I post their picture here. If you don't have this green vegetable in your country. You can choose any kind of green vegetable what you have. Please noticed about the smell of green vegetable. If the smell is strong, and you don't like this smell, let choose another green vegetable. The smell of my green vegetable is very sweet. I love it. ^^
Green vegetable (This pic. was copied from "vietbao.vn")

 + Wash the rice (1 & half cup of rice)
 + Crush out the green vegetable (1 cup) with water (1 cup). After that separated the juice and green vegetable. The juice uses for rice instead of the normal water, and the crushed green vegetable can use for the soup (don't throw them away).

Enjoy!

P/s: When I get a new camera, I will make this again with the beautiful picture. I promise. LOL

2 comments: