05 August 2012

#16~ Fried chicken meat with vegetable

Our lunch box
Hi everybody, today I prepared lunch box for us. Actually 1 box for my youngest brother's dinner. He goes to study with me tonight. And he asked me to prepare for his dinner. Because he wants to save money and he doesn't like to eat in the cafeteria. It's is very...he.he.he.One more thing I just want to say sorry to my younger sister because I said something bad about her. Sometimes I cannot endure when someone hurt my body. Anyway, hope she will enjoy my lunch.
My lunch box:
- Mixed chicken meat with chopped garlic, sugar, oyster sauce, black pepper.
- Fried mixed chicken meat with shaped carrot, green pea, slices of white onion, slices of paprika, oyster sauce.
- Sprinkled some furikake on the top of rice.


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment