24 July 2012

#8~Bento: Rice balls (Onigiri), braised fish with radish


 Hi everybody, today I am going to show you my special bento. ^_^. It's also very delicious and it's very helpful for your health.
Ingredient:

1. Rice ball: 4 kinds of rice balls: carrot rice ball, shallot rice ball, baby corn rice ball, fried rice ball with sesame oil and soy sauce.
        Fried                Shallot                   Carrot            Baby corn

* Vegetable rice ball:
- Chopped carrot, shallot, baby corn after that fried each of them with a little olive oil, add a little salt.
- Mix 1 kind of them with rice and mold the rice ball by hand.

* Fried rice ball with sesame seed and soy sauce: 
- Mix rice with sesame seed and a little salt. Molded them by hand.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and lightly fry them, spread soy sauce on each them and frying until golden on each side.
 

Rice balls for my younger sister and brother.Yummy!!!! ^_^






2. Fish: braised fish with radish and soy sauce
Fish, radish, hot pepper flakes, garlic, soy sauce, sugar.

3. Vegetable: fried Chinese cabbage with oyster sauce.

 Enjoy!

P/s: If you have a kid, the kid usually don't like to eat vegetable so you can make that rice ball for them and mold many kinds of shapes for them. I think they will eat well and won't mention that they are eating the vegetable. Also, you can add the rice ball beef or pork, tuna,...There are many ways you can make the rice ball for your angel.

I haven't any mold for my onigiri, so I molded by my hand. It's ok. However, I have to wait the rice must be down hot so it won't stick together well. So if you make the rice ball with the mold it will be better. Hope I can get it soon. he..he..he.

No comments:

Post a Comment