04 June 2018

Review@ How to Use Universal Presser Foot


      The universal presser foot is the foot that you can use for most of the fabric. Besides, you can sew any kinds of stitches with the foot because it has an open mouth. However, I give the foot 3 stars because it is too noisy while working. Moreover, in my opinion, the foot is running not as smoothly as the others feet, such as straight and leveling feet. I would rather buy the straight foot and leveling foot instead of buying this foot.

My review for the Universal foot: ***

Pro.: Using for most of the fabric, such as
        denim, stretching, lightweight, and cotton.
        Use for various stitches
Cons: running noisy and not smoothly.

Hana,

2 comments:

  1. I am waiting for more your sewing feet clips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I will make more clips next time. Come back to my house whenever you want.

      Delete