26 August 2017

How to Divide Serger Thread with an Egg Beater


      When I got the serger machine, I was really happy. However, my happiness faded away when I realized that I had to buy a bunch of thread with the same color. However, I did not give up because I am a person, who causes the economy down as my friends usually said. 
      Yep, there is an abundant hand mixer on the self. It is old, and its attachments were all rusted. However, it still works. I use this hand mixer and cardboard tubes to divide my thread into more spools. Let's watch the video to know how to do it, and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Omg, what a fabulous way! I don't need to buy many threads in the same color anymore.
    Thanks, Hana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, totally agree. I can spend on others threads instead, lol

    ReplyDelete